Thursday, April 4, 2013

lover of manifesto tees

I have to say it. Manifesto Tees.. I am SO obsessed. Meg Biram is the founder (and absolute genius) of Manifesto. This apparel line is unique, because every month features a new product printed with a new word. They are also limited edition, which means once they're gone they're gone for good. It's a complete bummer if you miss out, but it's really what makes the brand so special. So, don't be a loser and grab one while you can. You can "shop your manifesto" here. If you don't.. well, then you can admire mine below.

The other day, while I was doing some laundry, I threw on my February Lover sweatshirt. It is super soft, comfy, and incredibly cute. It's even more adorable here, here, and omg here. I seriously want to live in this sweatshirt all the time. Yes. Please. Stop judging me.. And my naked bed (the duvet was in the laundry!).

sweatshirt: Manifesto || jeans: JBrand || necklace: Claudia Rowe || cuff: Giles & Brother

The next Manifesto Tee will be the GSD (get shit done) shirt. You can vote for your favorite GSD design now. Or just go ahead and pre-order it, because it's going to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment