Thursday, June 6, 2013

so much love for my Lover

Back in April, I shamelessly showed off my lover sweatshirt. Now that we're officially in the hot weather season, my manifesto is reserved for those occasionally chilly nights.

However, recently (kind of sort, of, not so much anymore that it's taken so long to get back to my blog), that selfie of me wearing my Lover made an appearance on a couple of my favorite blogs-- BaubleBar's The Post and Meg Biram! SO awesome despite my poor judgement taking a selfie with my naked bed in the background. My bed may never forgive me for this kind of public humiliation. Oh well. It's obviously more important that I happened to capture how happy this sweatshirt makes me. P.S. you can get your manifesto here.

 snapshot c/o BaubleBar's The Post

snapshot c/o Meg Biram's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment