Tuesday, February 12, 2013

marvelously metallic + the best ballet flats

 
sweater: Madewell || jeans: J Brand || shoes: Tieks || necklace: BaubleBar
Let's talk Tieks-- the best ballet flat ever. These cuties are the only ballet flat I've ever seen that fold up for compact storage, which make them super easy to bring along everywhere you go. When I bought my Tieks, I also received some clips to pin up longer pants and a light drawstring bag for carry-along convenience. These babies are pure magic. Once I slip them on, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing shoes at all. I could walk, leap, skip for hours with Tieks on my feet. Uh, not that I do that.. often. What makes these shoes even more adorable is the padded turquoise sole. Hello, Tieks turquoise, you are the cutest surprise to ever grace the bottom of my shoe.
This is my essential black ballet flat. Beware-- once you go Tieks in black, you'll never go back. Though, Tieks come in so many other freakin' fantastic solid colors and prints. I honestly want them all! More Tieks, pleaseeee.
 
Bauble of the Day: BaubleBar's Silver Marvel Necklace. What better way to liven up a chunky, over-sized sweater than with a gorgeous metallic necklace? Holy amazing. The geometric design and the edginess of the metal makes this necklace a stunner. This one was a no-brainer. It's a silver on heather grey kind of day. Shiny, stand-out, monochromatic vibe.. why the hell not?

No comments:

Post a Comment